Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Women and competition.

I am not sure I understand why some women are so destructive to other women; those who they call their friends.

Like why do women have to compete with other women? I don't get it. Like why is is that women who have friends have to have "friendship competitions?" Like when friend A & B post that they had a good time here and there, why does, NOW, friend C & B have to point out where they went too.....it's like, comon' ladies, it's not original and it's not funny, it's high school and immature. To me, looks like someone is jealous of someone else's friendship. Ugh, so over it.

Why can't people just be happy with their situations and their friendships? Why do they have to compete with one another, like they're jealous of each others friendships? It's not a competition. I don't think there are some ladies who got this memo....it IS okay for your friends to have OTHER friend. UGh.(this is why I love the hide button on facebook!---now I can hide your meaningless posts).

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I agree. There are some mean bitches out there, who stir unnecessary drama. And if it gets to the point where they post about it on fb? You know it is time to back out. Sheesh. Women!

    ReplyDelete